This statement discloses the privacy practices for the website www.topmbbscoaching.in (the “Site”). By using the Site, you agree to the collection,
use and disclosure of your personal information as described
in this statement. If you do not agree to the terms of this statement, then please do not use the Site.
BY USING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO OUR COLLECTION, USE AND MAINTENANCE OF YOUR INFORMATION.
If you have any questions regarding this Privacy Statement, please contact us.
Collection of Information
Our online registration forms require users to give us contact information, including name and e-mail address. We also collect your telephone
number. We use this information to make a psychometric assessment
of you and suggest suitable course options to you. We may also collect contact and other information from you if you:
(1) participate in one of our contests;
(2) order from us;
(3) take part in one of our surveys;
(4) contact us; or
(5) otherwise voluntarily submit information to us, including in our online communities.
If you use any of our tell-a-friend features, we ask for your friend’s name and e-mail address. We use this information only to send the
communication you requested and to monitor the effectiveness of our
Information Use: We may use the information we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes:
(1) to fulfill your requests for products and services;
(2) to provide you with targeted offers, Site content and advertising on the Site;
(3) to contact you with information and promotional materials and offers from our company as well as from our affiliates, other related companies,
educational institutions, marketing partners and other third parties.
(4) to contact you when necessary;
(5) to review Site and product usage and operations;
(6) to address problems with the Site, our business or our products and services; and
(7) to protect the security or integrity of the Site and our business.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
We may change this Privacy Statement from time to time. When we do, we will post the change(s) on the Site. If we change the statement in a
material way, we will provide appropriate online notice to you.